Our upgraded control board offers state of the art, "Resume Print" technology. Should your printer suffer unexpected power outages, it will resume from the last recorded extruder position. Goodbye failed prints.
The lower base and all wiring completed in our factory. This kit style 3D printer comes with all tools included and is an excellent project for middle school and high school-aged students. The perfect gift to spark a lifelong love for science and engineering, and provide a deeper understanding of machinery and robotics.
Once the printer has finished following the instructions of the Gcode uploaded earlier, it will cease operation and your finished model will be ready to remove from the build surface. Remove the model from the hotbed and use as desired. This process is so simple, even children can be taught and understand the process and technology. Great for introducing kids to Functional technology and processes.
- Brand Name: KINGROON
- Model Number: kp3
- CE Certification: Yes
- Consumables Diameter: 1.75mm
- Printing Speed: 50mm/s
- Bed Temp: 160
- Slice Thickness: 0.1-0.4 mm
- Language: EN/CN
- Maximum Printing Speed: 150 mm/s
- Interface Type: SD
- Color Print Speed: 100mm/s
- Fliament: PLA
- Slice Software: Cura,Repetier-Host,simplify3d
- Power Supply: 24V 15A 360W
- Maximum Working Speed: 150 mm/s
- Precision: ±0.1 mm
- Voltage: 110-220V
- File Format: G-code,OBJ,STL
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Auto Leveling: No
- Maximum Print Size: 180*180*180 mm
- Molding Technology: FDM
- Resume print after power off: Yes
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 pounds
- LCD Screen: 2.4" touch screen.
Guaranteed Satisfaction > Or Your Money Back
Limited Time Offer For the first 500 Customers
Why You Should Purchase From Us
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via PayPal and Stripe®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support help desk!
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.